ASTROLOGY PRICING, INFO & LOGISTICS
• I generally do readings between 1-2 hours (occasionally up to 3) on Skype @ $36 per hour depending on what you’d like:
$36 for 1hr –– $54 for 1.5hr –– $72 for 2hr –– $90 for 2.5hr –– $108 for 3hr
You can also start off with an hour and if you want it to go longer you can send the rest of the payment afterwards. I can usually cover everything in a chart within an hour and a half, but this can vary depending on how much detail you prefer; if it’s more detail then perhaps two sessions are best in order to cover the entire chart. I’m also happy to do a Q&A discussion any research, or teach my astrology system for the same rates as listed above. If you are interested in recurring sessions then I’m happy to work out a reduced rate.
• Payment is through PayPal and the email is "email@example.com" and it would be awesome if you could send it as "friend/family" so I don't get nicked with fees if you decide on doing a session. Payment can be made anytime before our session. I'm also open to payments through Zelle (I use a different email for Zelle so please let me know if this is your preferred method and I'll give you the email).
• The Skype session is recorded so you can have a copy. I upload it to a private Dropbox link so only you and I have access to it so all information is completely private and not shared with anyone; you do not need a Dropbox account to access this. All I need is your birth date/time/location for the reading. If you don't have an exact time it makes it a bit more complicated, but there's ways of rectifying it if you have an hour or two window (i.e. "I was born sometime around 3PM... +/- 30min" etc.). That requires a bit more back and forth though and it will make elements of a chart a bit more vague and will be more broad in certain areas.
• You can answer the call as ‘audio only’ (the phone icon) to remain visually anonymous and/or to save CPU processor speed. You will still be able to see my screen which I will share to point out things in your chart during the session.
• You will also get a PNG copy of your chart and it’s aspects. I provide a glyph ‘key’ so you don’t have to know the symbols of astrology – the key guide translates them for you – and this is all included in your Dropbox folder.
• There's many different directions the reading can go: mostly it's going over certain areas of life and reflecting upon them, relationships with others and you own strengths and challenges and how to perhaps look at some of the more difficult aspects of life in a different way and provide some ideas on how to deal with them in a more productive way. Some people like to focus on more esoteric/spiritual stuff and perhaps relative themes to any ‘awakening’ relationships to NWO conspiracy themes; others would rather just focus on relationships to parents, friends, work or society at large, etc. There's a lot of information that can be extracted from a chart, but it's helpful to get some background info to tailor it and make it more useful to the individual's situation.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• Many moons reading independently on the topics of astrology, Occultism, Hermeticism and religion in general.
• Research application of astrology to my Schism206 content on world events, social engineering, symbolism, etc.
• Well over 100 hours of professional astrology readings along with satisfied clients (Testimonials section coming soon once the new website is launched).
• Life: its trials and tribulations, but also joys and blessings.
ASTROLOGY SYSTEMS, METHODS, AND TYPES
• Judicial Astrology & Natal Charts: I mostly focus on natal chart astrology; it is more psychological in nature in regards to an individual person and their relationship to their friends, family and society at large. I do not do any other types of "judicial" astrology such as: electional astrology (timing of events such as business launch, marriage date, etc.), horary astrology (asking a question and using the time of the question to derive an answer) or any sort of predictive astrology that indicates something must and will happen; or that you can 'tap into' universal forces or principles for to use to your benefit from such practices. Any 'mundane' astrology is limited to Schism206 research. Judicial might even be a misnomer for the type of natal chart analysis we do here, as it’s under the umbrella of the views of Thomas Aquinas on such matters. See the "Spiritual Views" section below for more on these topics.
• Astrology & "Fate": Nothing is ‘fated’ outside of not being aware of issues that enable problems to re-occur; nor is any chart ‘bad’ or one must be bound to bad or good luck etc. In short, you are not being told to do anything based on a chart placement, or that anything 'will' or 'must' happen due to an alignment; but rather offer practical insights and suggestions based upon relationships in the chart for self-reflective purposes and perhaps making subconscious things conscious. See the "Spiritual Views" section below for more on these topics.
• "Natural" Astrology: I don’t utilize "natural astrology" which is based upon weather, medicine, farming, etc. This is a complex topic and I won't complicate things and try to explain why I don't use it, but I'll give a simple answer as to why: I don't know enough about it to form any staunch opinions and I'm just not that interested in it. 90% of what I do is examining and extracting information purely from the natal chart itself.
• Transits: I don’t mind looking at transits and alignments upcoming in the future, but the discussions involved with them will be broad and mostly related to the natal chart discussion as the anchor of such things. Again there are absolutely no predictions of events found here, nor telling anyone what they should or shouldn't do under the examination of a partulcar alignment; I tread very carefully in these realms and use them only peripherally.
• System Basics: The key areas of examination are the AC/DC and MC/IC axis; 7 classical planets, 3 outer planets, the lunar nodes, Chiron; the signs/houses they are placed in and any aspects between them. I know a bit about the asteroids, Lilith, some fixed stars, etc. but find it to be more tedious than anything to examine them, and that they over-saturate the chart with information more often than not. I also stick to the major aspects (conjunction, opposition, trine, square, sextile) and the only lesser aspects I prefer to consider are quincunx and maybe the semi-sextile. I do know a bit about the other lesser aspects but again, the same issues arise by overly saturating the chart with additional information I don’t find particularly useful or necessary.
• "Advanced" Techniques: I don’t worry about decans, moon mansions, or lunar cycles/eclipses, placements "under the beams," Arabic parts/lots, or anything more advanced than that. I feel these things tend to add too much complexity and everything ends up in a big mess.
• Western vs. Vedic & House System Debates: Geocentric/Western/Tropical Zodiac and use the Placidus house system [though have used Koch in the past]. The house system debates are tiring and fruitless and I don’t have patience for them. I’ve found that Placidus or Koch tend to be the most reflective of the person in natal charts, both from my own chart and the many others that I have examined. The Placidus system originates from the Catholic professor and monk Pladicus de Titis in 17th century Italy who was drawing from Ptolemy and geocentric cosmology.
• Geocentric/Heliocentric Debates: The majority of astrology is based on a geocentric system, and for good reason. While I don't rigorously attach myself to any one system of cosmology, I have a great affinity and appreciation for the Tychonian geo-geliocentric "hybrid" system developed by the 'pseudo-Catholic' astronomer & astrologer Tycho Brahe; also work expanding upon it such as the Jesuits of the Counter-Reformation period, etc.
• Alternative Rulership Systems: I am somewhat familiar with the rulerships and systems of Esoteric Astrology, but I am not an adherent to it. This type of astrology is connected to the Lucis Trust Foundation based on H.P Blavatsky and Alice Bailey's teachings, though I do take a 'separating wheat from chaff' approach to such things––despite being at odds with the fundamental worldview. E.g. I have found many aspects of Douglas Baker's astrological analysis quite insightful.
"SPIRITUAL" VIEWS ON ASTROLOGY
• Perhaps the best way of explaining how I approach astrology can be summed up by St. Thomas Aquinas in his Summa Theologiae:
"The majority of men ... are governed by their passions, which are dependent upon bodily appetites; in these the influence of the stars is clearly felt. Few indeed are the wise who are capable of resisting their animal instincts. Astrologers, consequently, are able to foretell the truth in the majority of cases, especially when they undertake general predictions. In particular predictions, they do not attain certainty, for nothing prevents a man from resisting the dictates of his lower faculties. Wherefore the astrologers themselves are wont to say that 'the wise man rules the stars' forasmuch, namely, as he rules his own passions."
• Another more "scientific" example is this quote the famous "pseudo-Catholic" astronomer Tycho Brahe and father of the Tychonian geo-heliocentric model in Thorn's translation of Tycho's Biography The Lord of Uraniborg on pg. 83:
"The free will of man is by no means subject to the stars. Through the will, guided by reason, man is able to do many things that are beyond the influence of the stars, if he will to do so. . . . Astrologys do not bind the will of man to the stars but grant that there is something in man that has been raised above all the stars [in their influence]. Because of this, man, if he wishes to live as a true, supermundane person, can overcome any malevolent inclinations whatsoever from the stars. But if a person chooses to lead a brute's life, dominated by blind desires and fornicating with beasts, God must not be considered the author of this error. God so created man that he can overcome all malevolent influences of the stars if he wills to do so."
To summarize, there are inclinations that are relevant in natal chart analysis that indicate the challenges a person might have in regards to the difficulties in life in controlling their urges to refrain from them taking ahold and producing negative effects and bad decisions that government them as one might call "fate." This does not mean mankind is bound to them; through freewill, the love of God, and the desire to do good, they can overcome, suppress, or at the least be aware of such inclinations that tend towards the bad and instead make conscious choices to tend towards the good. I believe that the Catholic system expresses this in its truest sense, which was lost to the Enlightenment's scientific rationalism that "evolved" into the belief that we came from monkeys.
• The freewill aspect is fundamental, along with the idea that God is not just an impersonal being or forces of nature that you tap into to mold to your ‘will’ through Occult knowledge. These are probably the biggest differences between Catholic and Occult/Hermetic astrology despite them harmonizing in certain areas.
• There is no "divination" involved. I don’t summon spirits, and don't suggest you do so either. I don’t have entities helping me read the chart or any of that type of stuff. It’s all based upon systems of astrology that I’ve adopted and re-tooled, and under the umbrella of Catholicism from the High Middle Ages and 'purged' Neoplatonism of the Renaissance era.
• Any discussions or descriptions in the realm of spirituality, morality, etc. will be from a Catholic lens. This doesn’t require you to be Catholic or that you must be looking to become Catholic; just being open to the perspective will suffice and the topic itself might never even directly come up. Feel free to read through this article for more information on Catholic astrology: https://schism206.postach.io/post/catholic-astrology
If this all sounds good enough for you, please reach out via email and we can discuss a good time to schedule a reading! Feel free to ask any questions as well. Thank you, Michael.