• 3.26.1991 H.J. Res. 104 – 102nd Congress (1991-1992) Noahide Laws and Education Day: https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text
• Public Law 102-14 - 102nd Congress, 1st Session - H.J. Res. 104 - Joint Resolution and March 26th "Education Day": https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text and https://rublev-museum.livejournal.com/66862.html
• Noahide Laws and Kabbalah: http://shiratdevorah.blogspot.com/2015/08/torah-for-non-jews.html
• Noahide Laws and Rainbow: http://noahide.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Seven-colors-of-the-Rainbow.html
• Israel Nation News on George H.W. Bush signing into law the Noahide Laws: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/19547
- The Noahide Laws were give to Moses and also preserved by the sages of the Talmud. It is important to note that B’nai Noach observe the Seven Laws because they were reaffirmed at Mount Sinai and not because the sons of Noah received them previously. As a priestly nation, the Jewish people are to safeguard these universal principles and to teach them to the nations. According to Maimonides, "Moses was commanded by the Almighty to compel all the inhabitants of the world to accept the commandments given to Noah's descendants."
- The Noahide Way is gaining in popularity in the West, especially among former Christians who wish to have a relationship with Hashem without the baggage of Christian dogma (such as the trinity) and two thousand years of Church-sanctioned anti-Semitism. In fact, not since the days of the Second Temple when G-d-fearing gentiles regularly attended synagogues throughout the Diaspora, has the Torah played such an important part in the lives of non-Jews.
- There are also Noahide groups and communities in Australia, Europe and North America. Significantly, in 1991, President George H. W. Bush signed into law an historic Joint Resolution of both Houses of Congress recognising the Seven Noahide Laws as the "bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization."
• Jewish Virtual Library definition: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-seven-noachide-laws
- The prohibition of idolatry provides that the non-Jew does not have to "know God" but must disregard false gods. This law refers only to actual idolatrous acts but, unlike Jews, Noachides are not required to suffer martyrdom rather than break this law. They are, however, required to choose martyrdom over murder. The Tosefta (Av. Zar. 8:6) records four possible additional prohibitions against: (1) drinking the blood of a living animal; (2) emasculation; (3) sorcery; and (4) all magical practices listed in Deuteronomy 18:10–11. [good or bad news for the "New Agers" and Occultists?]
- Even though the Talmud and Maimonides stipulate that a non-Jew who violated the Noachide laws was liable to capital punishment, contemporary authorities have expressed the view that this is only the maximal punishment. According to this view, there is a difference between Noachide law and halakhah. According to halakhah, when a Jew was liable for capital punishment it was a mandatory punishment, provided that all conditions had been met, whereas in Noachide law death is the maximal punishment, to be enforced only in exceptional cases. [so there is capital punishment and death for people who disobey these Noahide laws? Despite the claim that this will be enforced only "in exceptional cases" ?]
• My Jewish Learning definition: https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-noahide-laws
- The prohibition against idolatry refers specifically to idolatrous worship, and not to beliefs. In later generations, Jews had to determine whether the prevailing religious cultures in which they lived were idolatrous. Since Islam is strictly monotheistic, Muslims have always been considered Noahides. Since the later Middle Ages, Jews have acknowledged that the Christian doctrine of the Trinity was not the same as idolatry, and they were also recognized as Noahides.
- According to the medieval philosopher and codifier Maimonides, the legal system which Noahides are required to set up is specifically to establish punishments for infractions of the other six Noahide laws (Laws of Kings 9:14).
- The overlap here of five of the seven laws enumerated for Noahides indicates that they may have been understood as a sort of universal, natural morality. This is the way some modern philosophers, such as Hermann Cohen, understood them. . . The association of these laws with Adam implies that they were established as part of the creation of the natural world.
- A conversation in tractate Sanhedrin assumes that Jewish courts should enforce the Noahide laws. Therefore, later authorities, most notably Maimonides, understood these laws as describing what Jews should require of non-Jews living under Jewish rule. Since Maimonides saw revelation as the clearest form of reason, it would be folly from his perspective, for non-Jews living under Jewish rule to rely upon their own inadequate reasoning powers to determine law when they have access to the superior reasoning of revelation. [in other-wards the gentiles have "inadequate reasoning powers" to the Jews and their Talmud "revelations" of God]
• Chabad definition: https://tinyurl.com/y3t8oygg
George Bush NWO Speeches, Two on 9.11 in Both 1990 and 1991
• George Bush Sr. NY Times NWO speech transcript 20 days before Noahide Laws signed: https://tinyurl.com/y64jhspu
• George Bush Sr. NWO speech on 9.11.1990: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOfECOvYEs
• George Bush Sr. NWO speech 9.11.1991: https://youtu.be/2wOfECOvYEs
• George Bush Sr. NWO creepy United Nations speech: https://youtu.be/VtlO39wIRWs
Universal Kabbalah and End Times of the Zohar
• Kabbalah.info - All will learn Kabbalah, which will hasten the coming of the Jewish Messiah (yet, as usual, there’s some pretty contradictory statements): http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/85931?/eng/content/view/full/85931&main
• Kabbalah.info - End Times of Kabbalah: the forces of the left with Rome shall perish, along with the forces on the right (who did not join with Rome) with Ishmael for the coming of the 66th King Messiah in Israel: http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/86459?/eng/content/view/full/86459&main
• Gnosticteachings.org - The 66 King Messiah, 666, Samekh-Vav and Tav, the Golem, etc.: https://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alphabet-of-kabbalah/762-tav.html